Pages

Brown petrol... Green Money!!!

I was once researching all available hatchback cars in the hope that I would find one that would fit into my small budget. Well, I found plenty of them. Alto turned out to be my option of choice. I only had to stretch my budget a little to get it.

My chief concern, after I bought the car was the ever increasing prices of petrol. This had made me look for another option - electric cars. Electric cars seemed like a very interesting option. But the only setback was the seating capacity. For almost the same price I would get a 3 seater car. Therefore I personally did not buy one, but encouraged my interested friends to buy one.

However,now when I am looking for a two wheeler the thought popped up again.
Once again, I explored the electric two wheeler world. I observed that the initial cost of electric scooters were not much lesser than normal petrol scooters. But the maintenance and recurrent petrol cost was reduced by almost 99% 

This not only was an economic option, but also a eco-friendly option. I had once read oil and gas resources info  here. We all have the responsibility to save natural resources like petrol. If you too are looking for scotter/scooty/bikes, then do consider the electric bike options.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your valuable thoughts below..